Health and Safety Measures
From extra layers of protection for hygiene; to social distancing practices and communication tools to avoid face-to-face interactions in your home, we're implementing safety precautions that will allow you to maintain the home environment you need, while ensuring the safety that your family deserves.
Our pledge to you:
- Maintain daily temperature checks of our staff members
- Have gloves and masks available at all times to be worn upon customer’s request
- Have hand sanitizer and other disinfectants available at all times
- Disinfecting the cabs of our equipment before every use
- For In-Home Estimate Appointments: Maintain social distancing and avoid touching items (i.e. door knobs, cabinet handles, etc.) inside the customer’s home.
- So, whether you need full-service packing or a basic move, our team is here for you with the extra precautions needed for keeping your home the safe space you need it to be throughout the process.
If you are not comfortable with our service professionals entering your home for the walk-through and project estimate you can request a Video Estimate. We will deliver an accurate estimate with a video call – and no need to set foot in your home.
Your move cannot wait. Work with the safe movers who put your health first.
Subscribe to ITS Global Relocation Services's Blog